Dr. Patricia Vergara
- Studies at the University of Kanagawa, Japan, MEAW Technique.
- Studies at the Specialized Center in Orthodontics in Presidente Prudente-Brasil.
- MBT training, in San Diego California. Dr. Richard Mc. Laughlin.
- Mini-implants course, Atla-USA, Dr. Pablo Echarri.
- Vector TAS training, Dr. Bob Smith, Phoneix-Arizona.
- International lecturer: Permanent course of mini-implants University of Cartagena, Theoretical-Practical-Clinical.
- Member of the Society of Orthodontists S.C.O. ASOCIEO Member.
- High training in biomechanics with infrazygomatic mini-implants and the Mandibular Self for Class II and III patients, Hsinchu, Taiwan with Dr. Cris Chang, June 2012.
- Guest speaker at PCOS 2014, Anaheim-California.
Orthodontics Beyond Limits, Based on Clinical Experience.
It is an advanced training in orthodontics that aims to show the orthodontist a new way of working according to the evolution of technology, new mechanics with skeletal anchorage to improve diagnosis, treatment plans and, ultimately, the daily routine of the orthodontist in the clinic. In the last decade, orthodontics has experienced the development of new work concepts, based on technological advances that are being incorporated into daily clinical practice. The arrival of self-ligating brackets, absolute anchorage with micro-implants, or the new ways of working with retained teeth, mandibular lateral deviations, Dento-Skeletal discrepancies, sometimes Dento-Facial discrepancies, offer today an alternative to the most advanced treatments. conservative and traditional